The Driller Instrumental Music Handbook:
- Here is the handbook with all the information that a student needs to know about participating in the Driller Instrumental Music Program.
- All students are evaluated by their completion of music proficiencies. These are basic skills on their instrument. When ranking of students is needed, this is the primary tool.
- The proficiencies
- Students can earn an academic letter for their participation in the Driller Instrumental Music Program
- The form to request a letter is here.
- Performances are a portion of a student grade. If something unavoidable happens, the make-up assignment is here.
Music Resource Links